Dave Foord, founder and CIO of Foord Asset Management, was my special guest on the Investment Community podcast. You can listen to the second of two episodes of the conversation with Dave here.
In this episode Dave tells:
- How to finish first, first you must finish
- How being right can be uncomfortable
- How important it is to know yourself.
We also discussed:
- How crypto is a con that works if everybody believes, and how that is also true for gold and fiat currency
- How negative real interest rates means we no longer have a yardstick of risk-free return, but rather return-free risk
- How regulation is a massive tax on the investment industry, which delivers no safety benefit for the end-investors.