Rob Oellermann, PM at Laurium Capital, was my special guest on the Investment Community podcast. You can listen here.
- How feeling helpless in the wake of 9/11 enabled him to strip away illusions of control
- How market conditions change but the human psyche does not
- How attacking an analyst is not the same as interrogating an investment thesis.
We also discussed:
- How the green economy is attracting real capex, and is an investable phenomenon
- How tough it is to manage money and manage an investment firm at the same time
- How an ability to listen well is characteristic of excellent investment teams.